A stitch in time...thoughts from an addicted knitter.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Can't Keep Up

I've been a knitting machine these last few weeks but I haven't had time to blog about everything, so I'm a bit behind. I'm going to try to post more this week in the hopes I can capture most everything I've started and completed in the last few weeks. So here it goes...

This is the "Haze" baby hat I knit for this Holiday Boutique some friends and I did a couple of weekends ago.


Haze Baby Hat

I bought a cheap hat from Target, sized 0-6 months to use as a sizing guide. I don't know what the yarn is as it was just a spare ball I had lying around. I used size 7 circular and then double point needles. And I knit the entire thing in stockinette stitch. I wanted something I could easily knit while watching TV.

And this scarf is similar to the "Flame" scarf I knit, but with green "Peacock" like yarn.


Peacock Scarf

I thought I had already posted about this scarf, since I knit it before the "Flame' scarf, but I can't find the post. Anyhow, I sold it at the same Holiday Boutique as the "haze" hat above and a friends Mom would like me to knit her one so "Peacock 2" will be on the needles soon.

~ Christina

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Baby hat came out very cute! And I really dig the scarf. Good luck with all the end of the year craziness, and hope to see you at the meetup next week!

1:16 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cute hat and scarf. I love the peacock-colored yarn. Beautiful!

8:04 PM

 
Blogger Wiz Knitter said...

Sounds like you had a successful boutique -- good for you!

3:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home