A stitch in time...thoughts from an addicted knitter.

Monday, October 03, 2005

1 Year Old

Today is the Warm Fuzzy Knits Blog 1 year blogversary. I created the blog one year ago today. Kinda gets me motivated to knit and post more. :)

Anywho...I found this fun quiz on KnitChick's blog and apparently...

I Belong in New York City

You're an energetic, ambitious woman.
And only NYC is fast enough for you.
Maybe you'll set yourself up with a killer career
Or simply take in all the city has to offer

What City Do You Belong in? Take This Quiz!

~ Christina

1 Comments:

Blogger spinnity said...

Happy blogoversary! I've loved being able to keep in touch with your knitting progress this way. Would love to see you in person soon, since I have video and a basket to return!

12:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home