A stitch in time...thoughts from an addicted knitter.

Monday, June 06, 2005

Get Organized

I needed to take a moment and get organized. As usual I have several projects in progress and an ever growing list of future projects. I have also come across several patterns lately that I want to knit and I'm afraid if I don't list them somewhere I'll forget what they were. So here it goes...

Current/Near Future Projects
Mandi & Khurshed's Blanket
Felted Bag (Knitty Gritty)
Cascade 220 Felted Bag
Mohair Art Nouveau Poncho
Art Fiber Mohair Scarf
Aurora Melange Socks
Lissa's Socks
Geoff & Amanda's Blanket
Clapotis (Knitty)
Fiber Trends Felt Clogs
Christmas Stockings
Gauntlets


Possible Future Projects
Casual Clamour Capelet (Stitch Diva Studios)
Sarah Cardigan (White Lies Designs)
Angelina Vintage Jacket (White Lies Designs)
Milinda Pullover (White Lies Designs)
Lexi (Knitwhits)
Te' Rosada Sweater (Interweave Knits Winter 2004)
Cowl Pullover (Interweave Knits Winter 2004)
Chevron Pullover (Interweave Knits Winter 2004)
Felted Daypack (Interweave Knits Winter 2004)
Loll Sweater (Rowan Calmer Collection)
Stripes are Stars Sweater (The Yarn Girls Guide to Simple Knits)
Not your Standard Issue Sweatshirt (The Yarn Girls Guide to Simple Knits)
Bare That Belly Sweater (The Yarn Girls Guide to Simple Knits)
Janda Hoodie (Knit Wit - 30 Easy & Hip Projects)
Perfect Pie Shawl (Weekend Knitting)
Fluffy Lace Camisole & Pull-off Cowl (Weekend Knitting)

If you've knit any of these I'd love to hear about it. Please drop me a message in the comments. Thanks!

~ Christina

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good grief! That's quite the list. Can't wait to see some of them as FO's.

11:36 AM

 
Blogger Abigail said...

I knit the Clapotis (like everyone else!) There are pictures in this directory. Just look for the ones with "Clapotis" in the name. :)

9:35 PM

 
Blogger Wiz Knitter said...

Which gauntlets are you going to do? I am thinking of tackling Sally Melville's next, they're a bit longer and more glam than the fingerless gloves I just did.

I think I have a couple of those White Lies patterns. So far, I am just loving working on her design, although I did notice the photo on the pattern is obviously an earlier iteration of the design.

I think I need to do something like your list to figure out what I'm going to do next.

12:37 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home