A stitch in time...thoughts from an addicted knitter.

Saturday, May 21, 2005

Meetup Blogs & Your Birth Date

Spinnity posted members blogs to the SCC Knitting Meetup Message Board so I've been doing a bit of blog reading. On Amy's blog I came across a BlogThing about What Does Your Birth Date Mean? Here is what it said about me:

Your Birthdate: February 8

Born on the 8th day of the month, you have a special gift for business, as you can conceive and plan on a grand scale.

You have good executive skills and you're a good judge of values.

You should try to own your own business, because you have such a strong desire to be in control.

You are generally reliable when it comes to handling money; you can be trusted in this regard.

Idealistic by nature, you are never too busy to spend some time on worthwhile causes, especially if managerial support are needed.

There is much potential for material success associated with this number.

Not bad! You can't put much stock in these things, but they are fun (especially when they say nice things). And hey, I do own my own business...so it's partly true...right? ;)

~ Christina

3 Comments:

Blogger Wiz Knitter said...

Cool! I liked even better the one where you can match your astrological sign to a Star Wars character.

11:46 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Just in case you didn't have enough to do, why don't you try the meme I just got tagged with ...

choose five things from the list below and complete the sentence. Then tag other people and they answer in their blogs.

If I could be a scientist.
If I could be a farmer
If I could be a psychologist
If I could be a librarian
If I could be an inn-keeper
If I could be a professor
If I could be a writer
If I could be a llama-rider
If I could be a bonnie pirate
If I could be an astronaut
If I could be a world famous blogger
If I could be a justice on any one court in the world
If I could be married to any current famous political figure

5:00 PM

 
Blogger spinnity said...

I hear you was at commuKNITy on Tuesday... I hope we get to see your haul... assuming there was one

2:21 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home