A stitch in time...thoughts from an addicted knitter.

Friday, April 29, 2005

Two New LYS

While I haven't had time to knit myself, or blog for that matter, I have had time to read other knitter's blogs and the emails I get from various knitting groups. Through these resources I learned about two new Local Yarn Shops (LYS) opening in my area:

CommuKNITy
1345 The Alameda
San Jose, CA 95126
(408) 293-9333
Owner's Blog
www.commuknity.com

10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday, Tuesday, Friday and Saturday
10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Wednesday and Thursday
noon to 6 p.m. on Sunday

Yarndogs
326 Village Lane
Los Gatos, CA 95030
(408) 399-1909
www.yarndogs.com

10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Tuesday - Friday
10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday
noon to 4 p.m. Sunday
Closed Monday

CommuKNITy opened today and Yarndogs opens tomorrow. Happy knitting and yarn shopping!

~ Christina

3 Comments:

Blogger spinnity said...

What am I doing here at my desk! I should be yarn shopping! How weird that they both opened the same weekend!

5:52 PM

 
Anonymous sequinK said...

Hope you can tear yourself away from work/new house long enough to get a little yarn browsing in!

9:01 AM

 
Blogger Nancy said...

I've been helping Nathania get CommuKNITy ready, and I have to say it's a great store! (And that's not even my bias talking!)

I'll have to get over to YarnDogs and check them out soon, as well.

Are you getting settled into your house?

Nancy
http://goteweinstitches.blogspot.com

1:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home