A stitch in time...thoughts from an addicted knitter.

Friday, April 29, 2005

Two New LYS

While I haven't had time to knit myself, or blog for that matter, I have had time to read other knitter's blogs and the emails I get from various knitting groups. Through these resources I learned about two new Local Yarn Shops (LYS) opening in my area:

CommuKNITy
1345 The Alameda
San Jose, CA 95126
(408) 293-9333
Owner's Blog
www.commuknity.com

10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday, Tuesday, Friday and Saturday
10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Wednesday and Thursday
noon to 6 p.m. on Sunday

Yarndogs
326 Village Lane
Los Gatos, CA 95030
(408) 399-1909
www.yarndogs.com

10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Tuesday - Friday
10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday
noon to 4 p.m. Sunday
Closed Monday

CommuKNITy opened today and Yarndogs opens tomorrow. Happy knitting and yarn shopping!

~ Christina

2 Comments:

Blogger spinnity said...

What am I doing here at my desk! I should be yarn shopping! How weird that they both opened the same weekend!

5:52 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you can tear yourself away from work/new house long enough to get a little yarn browsing in!

9:01 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home