A stitch in time...thoughts from an addicted knitter.

Monday, May 16, 2005

Ouch!

So now I have a new reason I haven't been knitting or blogging. I'm a klutz. I tripped over a chair last Saturday and hit my head on the edge of a metal desk. I had to go to the ER and get 7 stitches. Not pretty. So I've been recuperating from that. Mostly massaging my broken, embarrassed ego. I got the stitches out on Thursday so now it's catch-up time on work and life. I swear I'm going to get back on track soon..really!

~ Christina

6 Comments:

Blogger spinnity said...

No no no, Christina! Don't do that! I hope your head & ego are recovering with much relaxing and quiet time. It's so weird to think of all the things that happen in real life when we aren't blogging. Take care, hope to see you Wednesday.

10:48 PM

 
Blogger Wiz Knitter said...

Poor baby! Just "refreshed" your page and saw the new entry. What's up with the weird eye-related injuries? I hope we are both back to normal very soon.

10:37 AM

 
Blogger Bogie said...

Oweee! Take it slow, k?

7:44 PM

 
Blogger Lori said...

yikes! feel better soon!

1:03 PM

 
Blogger Felissa said...

klutz huh? Be more careful next time. me

2:45 PM

 
Blogger Abigail said...

Ouch! I hope your head (and ego) recover quickly!

3:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home