A stitch in time...thoughts from an addicted knitter.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Did You Miss Me?

(Even if you didn't, just say you did, OK?)

Sorry I've been absent for so long. My Mom was in the hospital and I've been dealing with that. Everything is going to be OK, so now I can focus on blogging again. I have lots to say and show. :) But first I'll start with this Meme that Mel tagged me with:

Four jobs in your life:
1. Sales Associate at President Tuxedo
2. Speaker Coordinator at Mactivity
3. Event Coordinator at SEMI
4. Co-Owner and Client Liaison at Nyquist Design

Four movies you could watch over and over:
1. Happy Gilmore
2. American Pie
3. Clueless
4. Girls Just Want to Have Fun

Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. Amazing Race
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. Desperate Housewives
4. West Wing

Four places you have lived:
1. San Jose, CA
2. San Luis Obispo, CA
3. San Francisco, CA
4. Los Gatos, CA

Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Turkey
2. Australia
3. Czech Republic
4. Costa Rica

Four websites you visit daily:
1. Bloglines
2. Google
3. LinkedIn
4. Nyquist Design

Four of your favorite foods:
1. Ice Cream
2. Yellow Curry Chicken
3. Chicken Tikka Masala
4. Guacamole & Chips

Four places you'd rather be right now:
1. In Baja under the palapa
2. Getting a body treatment at a spa
3. Sitting in a café knitting w/friends
4. Snuggled up on the couch watching TV with Ian

Four favorite types of yarn:
1. Manos del Uraguay
2. ArtYarns Supermerino
3. Karabella Aurora 8
4. Cascade 220

Four bloggers I'm tagging:
1. Nancy
2. Julia
3. Nathania
4. SequinK

~ Christina

2 Comments:

Blogger Wiz Knitter said...

I did miss you! I'm sorry to hear your Mom was not well, but glad that things seem to be better now. Very best to her.

So nice to see you at Stitches, even if only for a moment. How are your kitties?

11:01 AM

 
Blogger spinnity said...

Welcome back, dahlinks! You beat me to the meme, so you must be back! Great to see you this weekend, hang in there with Mom!

5:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home