A stitch in time...thoughts from an addicted knitter.

Thursday, December 09, 2004

A Final Package from My Pal

That's right...all good things must come to an end (why is that?). I received my final package from my KRSP II Pal and I now know her as Lin. Thank you Lin for being such an amazing pal!!

So do you want to know what was inside?


KR Secret Pal II Final Package

  • Felted Knits by Beverly Galeskas

  • 2 Skeins of 4oz Peace Fleece PYHO MNPA Yarn

  • 4 Beautiful Stitch Markers

  • A Yankee French Vanilla Candle



  • Peace Fleece Yarn, Stitch Markers & Candle

    I think I might use the yarn to make one of the felted roll brim hats out of the book. How fun!

    ~ Christina

    3 Comments:

    Blogger Abigail said...

    I've used Peace Fleece, but I still don't know what "PYHO MNPA" means!

    Let me know how your felted hat turns out. I've heard that Peace Fleece doesn't shrink up quite as much as some other wool.

    7:41 PM

     
    Blogger Wiz Knitter said...

    What a beautiful package! What a great secret pal! I definitely want to do the secret pal thing next time around.

    5:06 PM

     
    Blogger Christina said...

    I've never knit with Paece Fleece before so I'm excited to try it out. I'll try to remember to knit and felt a swatch first though so I don't end up with a hat that's the worng size. Thanks for the heads up Abigail!

    And knuknitter I'll definitely let you know when the next Secret Pal phase comes along so you can join.

    1:52 AM

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home