A stitch in time...thoughts from an addicted knitter.

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

A Second Package from My KRSP!

It's been a dark, rainy, dreary day...that is until I got a package from
my KRSP! I wasn't in when the mail carrier tried to deliver it the first
time so they left me a slip so I could pick it up at the post office.
Inside the box, wrapped in leopard print tissue, was:


2nd Package from my KRSP

- The Swirling Leaves Hat Pattern from Blackberry Ridge
- A 1400yd skein of hand dyed wool in color (Mallard) from Blackberry Ridge
- A 1400yd skein of hand dyed wool (Joice's Choice) from Blackberry Ridge
- Two pencils decorated in in fall and Halloween designs
- A bottle of Sea Algae Lotion in a custom Vanilla-Almond scent
- An adorable lamb soap
- A mystery egg (I haven't figured out what's inside yet)
- Some yummy candy
- A Halloween card


Close-up of Yarn, Lotion & Soap

What a great package! Thank you, thank you, thank you Secret Pal!

~ Christina

3 Comments:

Blogger Wiz Knitter said...

What a wonderful present! And it picked the perfect day to arrive to cheer you up.

12:46 PM

 
Blogger Christina said...

Exactly! And the lotion and soap smelled so good I couldn't help but cheer up.

5:56 PM

 
Anonymous Marissa said...

Thanks for the post

6:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home