A stitch in time...thoughts from an addicted knitter.

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Hooray for KnitWhits!

My friend and talented knitwear designer Tina Whitmore has a beautiful felted hat in this month's issue of Vogue Knitting. Congratulations Tina!


KnitWhits Felted Hat in Vogue Knitting

Tina is the driving force behind KnitWhits where she sells original knitted patterns and kits. My personal favorites are Siena and Snowbird. I just noticed on her site that she will have Felted Vintage Flower Pins soon. I can't wait for those!

In other news...I received another beautiful postcard from my KRSP.


KRSP Postcard 02 - The House on the Rock in Spring Green, WI

Thanks Pal! I hope your vacation to Wisconsin was fun.

Ok, I'm off to knit with my Knitting Meetup group. I'll talk at you again real soon.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm.. Just tell me how much I owe you at the end of the month, OK? ;)

thank you Christina, you are too sweet, and now I can send the picture to my mum!

tina

btw.. the flowers are REALLY cute!

9:22 AM

 
Blogger Christina said...

Hey, what can I say, I'm excited for you...and I really think your stuff is great. And I bet the flowers are REALLY cute!

9:37 AM

 
Blogger Wiz Knitter said...

Hi Christina! Look, I found your blog! Great to meet you at meet-up last night, and thanks for the list of local knitting groups you sent to the meet-up listserve. Much appreciated. As tends to happen in the serendipitous universe, a theatre friend from Berkeley emailed me today to see if I wanted to start a stitch 'n' bitch/craft group for theatre artists with her. So maybe I'll have a ton of different groups to go to!

3:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home