A stitch in time...thoughts from an addicted knitter.

Monday, October 18, 2004

Package from My KRSP!

I received the most awesome package from my KRSP today! I came back from a meeting to find a package in my office. When I saw the return address was "KR Secret Pal" I was so excited! I immediately tore into the box to find:


KRSP II Package

  • Two 50g (230 yard) skeins of Hot Socks Sockenwolle in color 220
  • Two 50g (43 yard) skeins of Sensations Willow novelty yarn in color MIS-26
  • A "Knitting Pure & Simple" Neckdown Pullover Tunic sweater pattern
  • Two wooden purse handles from JoAnn Fabrics
  • A flashy red notebook
  • Yummy candy (chocolate balls and lolipops)
  • A note from my pal detailing everything

I have just the purse to put those handles on. I finished a felted purse made out of Noro Kureyon but didn't know what to do about handles. These will be perfect! And I've wanted a simple sweater pattern to try out my first sweater with. The sock yarn is in beautiful warm fall colors so I'll have to make them soon. And the novelty yarn is going to be really fun to play with.

Thanks for all the goodies pal!

1 Comments:

Blogger Christina said...

Thanks Lauren I agree! My pal chose perfect colors for me as I love warm colorways.

9:06 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home