A stitch in time...thoughts from an addicted knitter.

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Stop the Madness!

I have a problem...I keep starting new projects or commiting myself to new projects before finishing my WIPs. For instance I just started knitting this really cute felted bag after seeing one Bogie made at Sundays S'nB. And then there's the Mystery Kit #1 Project I just got.

I'm hoping that if I create a list of my future projects it will curb my ADD-like behavior and I can finish what I've already started and then make my way through the list without forgetting anything. Plus when I do get around to these projects I can come back and link the posts to this list. See I can be organized.

  • Mandi & Khurshed's Blanket
  • Dina's Poncho
  • Knitty Gritty Felted Bag
  • Super Skiny Scarf
  • Lissa's Socks
  • Dad's Hat
  • Amanda's Scarf 1
  • Amanda's Scarf 2
  • Sweater for Me
  • Mandi's Poncho
  • Ryan's Hat
  • Shea's Hat
  • Lissa's Poncho
  • Patti's Scarf

Please keep in mind these projects are in no particular order...just a random brain dump. Ok, I feel better now that I have that all listed out. Whew!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home