A stitch in time...thoughts from an addicted knitter.

Sunday, October 03, 2004

I've joined the blog world...

After hearing about and reading blogs for a few months I decided it was time to get one myself. I've been knitting for almost two years now and it's been confirmed that I'm obsessed and addicted (just ask my husband). So why not take the next logical step and spend the time I'm not knitting talking about my knitting projects? Seems logical to me anyways. I'm going to try and spend the next week or so setting this thing up. So please bare with me as I do so. And please feel free to comment or provide feedback if you see something I could do to improve my little spot in cyberspace. Thanks!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! This site is really cool. Congratulations on getting your blog up. I'm very impressed.

Your loving husband,
Ian

9:11 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home