A stitch in time...thoughts from an addicted knitter.

Thursday, November 04, 2004

Stitches West

Registration is open for Stitches West!
February 10 - 13, 2005, Santa Clara, CA

Every year the Knitting Universe puts on Stitches West in California. Last year it was up in Oakland. This year it will be down in Santa Clara at the Santa Clara Convention Center. I attended the Stitches Market at Stitches West for the first time last year and was overwhelmed by the amount of yarn and books and needles and buttons and roving and the list goes on and on! Classes usually fill-up really quickly so if you want to take one you need to register soon. If you don't want to pay for a class they do have some free classes that are included with entrance to the Market.

I'm so excited and it's still 3 months away!

5 Comments:

Blogger spinnity said...

Hey, thanks for your post about Stitches West - I signed up for a full suite of classes last night! Hope I like my choices. Lots of Beth Brown-Reinsel, and I hear she rocks. All down to you that I'm signed up so early: THANK YOU!

4:38 PM

 
Blogger Dympna said...

I'll just go to the Market like I do every year. Will start to save up my money after Christmas.
I have the picture of the Bourne Supremacy Scarf in my photo album. It is warm. A little to warm for San Francisco. Great when I'm going to work at night.
http://yahoo.photos.com/twomuchtea
Dympna

10:09 AM

 
Blogger Christina said...

Spinnity: Glad I could help you with registration for Stitches West. Now I just need to find the time to review the classes and register!

Dympna: I tried to visit your album to view the Bourne Supremacy Scarf but I get an error saying the page can't be found. Bummer.

5:46 PM

 
Blogger Wiz Knitter said...

I just signed up yesterday! Thanks for posting it to your blog so that Mary saw it and emailed the Meet-up list. I am taking four classes and going to the fashion show on Friday night. I'm also psyched for the marketplace -- yummy yummy yarn orgy!

12:02 PM

 
Blogger Christina said...

Laura: Thanks for getting me set-up on the web ring. I hope to see you at SW 2005! What classes are you taking?

4:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home