A stitch in time...thoughts from an addicted knitter.

Friday, November 19, 2004

KnitWhits Vintage Flower Pin Kits

My friend Tina is a knitwear designer and she owns KnitWhits. I mentioned in a previous post that she was coming out with Felted Vintage Flower Pin patterns and kits. Well they're available and I just got one of each kit in the mail. Aren't they the cutest felted flowers you've ever seen?!?


KnitWhits Vintage Flower Pin Kits

The kits come in three different colorways and include the pattern, enough alpaca/angora yarn to complete the project and a pin back. Felting is optional.

Thanks Tina!! I can't wait to knit one up tonight! Now I just need to figure out which one I want to do first.

~ Christina

3 Comments:

Blogger Wiz Knitter said...

Oh so cute! I think I have to get those!!!

11:24 AM

 
Blogger Wiz Knitter said...

So I bought a bunch of stuff from Knitwhits. I love that site!

1:47 PM

 
Blogger Christina said...

Aren't they so cute? I love her stuff. It would be great to hear what you bought. If you don't want to post about it, feel free to send me an email. Happy Knitting!

6:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home