A stitch in time...thoughts from an addicted knitter.

Thursday, December 16, 2004

Feria Urbana Dec. 19

I'm gearing up for another Feria Urbana in San Francisco.


Here are the details:

    FREE ADMISSION
    SUNDAY Dec. 19th, 12 - 5 P.M.
    The Canvas Cafe & Gallery
    1200 9th Ave at Lincoln, SF
    (415)504-0060
    http://www.feriaurbanasf.com/

    Don't miss Feria Urbana this month for all your holiday shopping from local artisans/designers. Find the latest chic and unique clothing, jewelry, home accessories, artwork, fashion accessories, baby items and much more. It's a shopping experience like no other. Every event is different so don't miss out!
If you're going to be in the area please stop by and say "Hi"!

~ Christina

2 Comments:

Blogger Wiz Knitter said...

I hope it went well! Out of curiosity, did you email me last week? I checked quickly on-line one day and saw something with your name, but it may have just been a knitting meet-up thing. Then when I got to work and opened my email, nothing from you.

1:29 PM

 
Blogger Christina said...

It went well...thanks for asking. And I did email you. I was asking if you were going to go to the Meetup. But I went and you weren't there so that answers that! :)

11:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home