A stitch in time...thoughts from an addicted knitter.

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Sweet & Easy Baby Quilt Class

For my Birthday this year my sister Lissa gave me a "Sweet & Easy Baby Quilt Class" at Bobbin's Nest Studio (thanks Lis!).

The class was two sessions that were about 2 hours each. There are only two students so that we got lots of individual attention. Rita, the instructor was very patient and really knowledgeable. Plus I LOVE the sock monkey and polka dot fabric that I purchased at Bobbin's Nest Studio for the project.



To summarize: I had a blast, I learned a lot, and I have a cute new baby quilt that I made. So cool. I can't wait to make my next one!

~ Christina

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Christina! I had fun too!

Rita

12:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home