A stitch in time...thoughts from an addicted knitter.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Baby Boy

Ok, sorry I haven't posted in forever. But I have a good excuse...I'm pregnant! (At least that sounded like a good excuse when I first typed it.) I'm due at the end of January so I'm just past the half-way mark.

Anyhow, getting ready for baby boy has kept me busy. I have found a little time to knit lately. Once I can get my act together and take some photos I'll post about it.

Thanks for your patience. :)

~ Christina

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I was just wondering what's been up with you the other day ...

7:39 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh Christina, this is too weird! I'm due with a boy at the end of January too! How funny that we're both having boys at the same time. Congratulations!!! If we make it to the same Meet Up one of these nights we'll have to swap stories. :)

10:53 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, congrats!!!! Does that mean you've been knitting baby booties?

9:30 PM

 
Blogger spinnity said...

I only have this to say: Called it. Congrats on the impending! Hope we get to see you soon.

10:04 PM

 
Blogger Dympna said...

Congratulations.
Dympna

11:14 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Congrats! It's good to hear from you. Hope to see you at a meetup soon.

10:10 PM

 
Blogger Christina said...

Thanks for all of the congrats!

~ Christina

4:33 PM

 
Blogger Wiz Knitter said...

Congratulations to you! It's been so long, I had given up on your blog, and lo and behold... yet another baby boy in January!

4:01 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Huge Congrats!

3:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home