A stitch in time...thoughts from an addicted knitter.

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Weekend in Tahoe

Sorry I've been silent the last few days. I took a half-day Friday and all day on Monday off to have an extended weekend and go with friends to The Ridge Tahoe Resort in South Lake Tahoe. It was beautiful!


View of Snow Covered Valley from Tahoe Ridge Resort

I don't ski or snowboard (they call me snowplow) but I did enjoy the snow and the knitting time. We watched Napoleon Dynamite twice (my third & fourth time!) & Garden State. Went out to dinner and played ping pong. I even convinced my DH to drive all the way up to Truckee so I could check-out Jimmy Beans Wool.


Jimmy Beans Wool in Truckee

While there I bought some yarn to work on a warm & soft scarf for myself.


Rowan Big Wool Scarf in Progress

The yarn is Rowan Big Wool in color 34 and I'm using my size 17 double points. It's basic stockinette stitch, 15 stitches across.

~ Christina

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home