A stitch in time...thoughts from an addicted knitter.

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Aurora Melange Socks

I have plenty of Karabella Aurora Melange yarn left to knit me some socks! Well they'll be more like slipper-socks I can wear around my freezing house then socks I'll actually wear outside and in shoes; they'll be too thick for that.

I've cast on and knit just past the ribbing for the first sock.


Beginning of Karabella Aurora Melange Sock

The pattern I'm using is Knitting Pure & Simple Beginner Socks #9728. I used it when I knit my first pair of socks (which I gave to my DH). These are a great "travel" project once I get used to knitting a small object with double pointed needles again.

~ Christina

3 Comments:

Blogger spinnity said...

Lovely yarn, this will make great at home socks. Mmm. Socks!

2:33 PM

 
Blogger Wiz Knitter said...

You've joined the cool sock people! Eventually I will get around to the sock thing.

2:08 PM

 
Blogger Dympna said...

I love the yarn. The hat looks great. The socks will be so yummy.

5:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home